Evidence Informed Health policy Making
In collaboration with the Planning & Research unit of DGHS, the project is providing capacity building training on Health Systems Research & Evidence Informed Public Health Policy Making for Policy Makers and Programme Managers of Bangladesh. This training helps public health professionals and institutes to acquire, assess, adapt and apply relevant research evidence in health policy making.
- To train health professionals on tools and techniques on how to access, assess, adapt and apply research evidence to improve policies and practice
- To deal with Health Systems Research & Evidence Informed Health Policy Making.
- Targeted stakeholders: Health policymakers and programme managers
- Activities: Develop manual, organize TOT and conduct EIPM trainings
- Number of training sessions conducted: 23
- Number of trained participants (till 2018): 508, Target: 600